- The personal information we require to provide service to you are your name, current business and postal address, current telephone, fax (optional) and internet email contact addresses.
- If you wish to pay for the goods you have purchased via credit card, we will need to collect your credit card details from you to process the transaction, including but not limited to the card number, expiry date, type of card, name appearing on the card, and credit card verification number.
Disclosure of information collected
All information collected from you will be used for the purposes for which it was obtained. In addition, Governance & Management Pty Ltd may also disclose this information to specific third parties subject to all privacy and confidentiality protections under the law. These third parties may include and are not limited to:
- Upstream service providers
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- Any government and regulatory body or authority as mandated or otherwise authorised by law
- Your duly appointed representative
- Any professional advisory services we use including our legal advisers, auditors or accountants
- Outsourced debt-recovery companies
- Credit reporting and fraud checking agencies
Security of information
- Governance & Management Pty Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all data is stored in a secure environment where only authorised persons can access the data. All printed material containing your personal and credit card information is stored securely and held at Governance & Management Pty Ltd’s offices in accordance with the relevant legislation concerning storage of accounting records.
- Account payment details such as credit card numbers should not be emailed or transmitted other than through our secure server payment options. These servers use the highest available encryption methods to protect the transmission of sensitive information.
- Governance & Management Pty Ltd cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted through the internet and cannot be held liable for unauthorised access of your information received from you or delivered to you using the internet.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We are committed to providing our customers complete satisfaction. IF you are not satisfied with the level of service you have been provided, please call us on +61 2 9868 2400 or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Governance & Management Pty Ltd World-Wide Web Site Disclaimer
The information and recommendations (“Information”) on this World-Wide Web (“WWW”) server are presented in good faith and for general information only. The Information is believed to be correct as of the date presented. However, neither Governance & Management Pty Ltd nor any of its related companies makes any representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any of the Information. The reader assumes the entire risk of relying on the Information.
The Information is supplied on the condition that the reader or any other person receiving the Information will make their own determination as to its suitability for any purpose prior to any use of the Information. In no event will Governance & Management pty Ltd or its related companies be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon the Information or any product referred to in the Information.
The Information is not to be construed as a recommendation to use the Information, product, process, equipment or formulation that conflicts with any patent, copyright or trademark, and neither Governance & Management nor any of its related companies makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, that any use of the Information will not infringe on any patent, copyright or trademark.
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION OR TO ANY PRODUCT REFERRED TO IN THIS INFORMATION.
Neither Governance & Management Pty Ltd nor any of its related companies makes a commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this WWW server. All Information on this WWW server is Copyright Governance & Management Pty Ltd on the date it is first made available to the public.
Should any reader of the Information or other Governance & Management Pty Ltd published information respond with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the content of the Information or other Governance & Management Pty Ltd published information, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Governance & Management Pty Ltd shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose or distribute such information to others without limitation. Governance & Management Pty Ltd shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.